More Kind Words
Sheraton LaGuardia Wedding!
Here's another wedding where I (Taiga) played double duties as guest & DJ! Jun is a close friend & mentor from our college days at UPenn and I was honored to help her & Ted celebrate their Sheraton LaGuardia wedding in Flushing, NY! After a 10 course chinese banquet meal, Jun, Ted, & their friends turned the dance floor into their own mini club as everything from Naughty By Nature to Ace of Base to 50 Cent to Afrojack was played. GOOD TIMES!
Dear Simon + Monica,
Thank you so much for joining us at our wedding celebration + for DJing a great set.
Thanks a million!
Jun + Ted
- Taiga & Colin were honored to spin White Roof Project's Paint The Town White Fundraiser in the heart of New...Read More
- Today we have some pictures from Tara & Trevin's Pierre Hotel Wedding. Multi-cultural celebrations are no stranger to the Remixologists!...Read More
- Things we love about Maine: good friends, gorgeous scenery, & lobster rolls! Ever since our first wedding in Maine a...Read More
- Let's look at a throwback Downtown Club wedding today with Cori & Jeff! It was our first time at the...Read More
- DJ Mike helped Olivia & Mark celebrate their elegant Curtis Center wedding in Philadelphia!Read More